Friday, April 24, 2015

On My Blog Hiatus and an Update

Long time, no see, everyone. I've been on a blog hiatus and continuing to do so for awhile because I've been extremely busy with my life. I review films on Facebook. It is more convenient for me.

With that said, here are my Top Ten Films of 2014 and my favorite films of 2015 thus far.

My Top Ten Films of 2014
1. "Whiplash"
2. "Birdman or (The Unexpected Virtue of Ignorance)"
3. Boyhood"
4. "Wild"
5. "Still Alice"
6. "The Grand Budapest Hotel"
7. "Selma"
8. "The Imitation Game"
9. "Gone Girl"
10. "Nightcrawler"

My Favorite Films of 2015 Thus Far
1. "While We're Young"
2. "Cinderella"
3. "Kingsman: The Secret Service"
4. "Furious 7"
5. "The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water"

I've been meaning to post, but I finally got around to it. I hope you all are doing well.
 

2 comments:

  1. Hey Livia! Good to hear from you. Furious 7 would top my list so far this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Livia!! I need to pay better attention to the Facebook reviews, I think I've been missing them. (But then I have been awful about being on Facebook!)

    Did you start a page for reviews? If you did, would you send me the link?

    ReplyDelete