Wednesday, December 25, 2013

50 States of Pray


Hosted by Mark Koopmans

2013 has been a great year for me. I critique films and write reviews when I feel like it. I visit my cottage in the Summer. My sister Khloe keeps me busy.

My grandma Jane died earlier this year. My family and I will always have her in our memories.

My prayers are: Keep everyone happy and healthy. Always support your loved ones through the good and bad. Cherish your family and friends. Never give up on your dreams.

* * *

Six new films hit the cinemas today: "The Wolf of Wall Street", "Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom", "The Secret Life of Walter Mitty", "Grudge Match", "47 Ronin", and "Believe". I highly recommend seeing "American Hustle" and "Saving Mr. Banks" over the holidays.

Merry Christmas, everyone!

13 comments:

  1. Aloha Livia,

    Sorry for your loss, but glad to hear the memory of your grandmother lives on.

    Wishing you a Merry Christmas to you and yours, and best wishes for 2014 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry for the loss of your grandmother. I hope you're having a lovely Christmas anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry for your loss, Livia. "Cherish" is a wonderful word, and I agree we should cherish our families more than we do.
    Happy Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas. Grandmothers are special people. Thanks for the encouragement to not give up on my dreams.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Family is so important, grandmothers especially. Thanks for a lovely prayer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful prayers, Livia.
    And I hope to see one or both of those films soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merry Christmas to you, too.... AND all the best for 2014, Livia!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Merry Christmas to you! And a Happy New Year's.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Livia .. your grandmother will live on - you are right there ... your family will have many happy memories ... may you have a blessed peaceful and happy fun filled year full of more new releases! Cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're an inspiration to us all, Livia. A very Merry Christmas to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope you have a wonderful 2014. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy New Year to you and all those you love in Wisconsin or wherever they may live.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well said! Best of the holidays to you!

    ReplyDelete