Friday, November 15, 2013

In Theatres NOW and Divergent Trailer

One new movie debuts in the cinemas today: "The Best Man Holiday". I will not be seeing it. I love the trailer though.
 
I am seeing "Thor: The Dark World" with my friends tonight. Can't wait to see the smokin' hot Chris Hemsworth. I bet "Thor 2" will be Number One at the box office this weekend. I am also seeing "12 Years a Slave" and "Great Expectations" on Sunday, November 17.

 
Directed by Malcom D. Lee
Starring Terrence Howard, Sanaa Lathan,  Taye Diggs, Morris Chestnut, Nia Long, and Melissa De Sousa

"The Best Man Holiday" Synopsis
When college friends reunite after 15 years over the Christmas holidays, they will discover just how easy it is for long-forgotten rivalries and romances to be ignited. Rated R.

* * *

The "Divergent" Trailer
 
 
I am definitely seeing "Divergent" in cinemas - most likely on opening weekend. It looks epic! This film reminds me of "The Hunger Games". Of course, I have ridiculously high expectations for "Divergent". I hope I don't have nostalgia while watching it. Wink wink nudge nudge.
 
What films are you seeing this weekend?
Are you excited for "Divergent" as well?

3 comments:

  1. I am excited...for movies to come to Netflix so I can see them!
    I just can't afford to go to the theatre anymore! Maybe someday, again, LOL..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me love Netflix, too.... me have three small boys.... me forget how to speak big words... :)

    PS... have *fun* this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely not seeing Best Man, but don't think I'll see Divergent either. Hunger Games, yes. I didn't want to see the 1st one, but ended up seeing it on Netflix and liked it a lot. So I'll see the second one in theaters. Writer’s Mark

    ReplyDelete