Friday, September 20, 2013

In Theatres NOW

It's Friday! This means new movies hit the cinemas. With that said, here's the lowdown of movies that are playing in cinemas now!
 
"Rush" opened in limited release today, and expands nationwide on September 27, 2013. "Thanks for Sharing" and "Wizard of Oz (3D/IMAX)" also opened today.
 
 
"Prisoners" Synopsis
One of the many Oscar contenders. When Keller Dover's daughter and her friend go missing, he takes matters into his own hands as the police pursue multiple leads and the pressure mounts. But just how far will this desperate father go to protect his family? Rated R.
 
 
"Battle of the Year" Synopsis
Battle of the Year attracts all the best teams from around the world, but the Americans haven't won in fifteen years. Dante enlists Blake to assemble a team of the best dancers and bring the Trophy back to America where it started. Rated PG-13.
 
Are you seeing these movies this weekend?
I am seeing "Prisoners" this weekend, and I can't wait to see it.

5 comments:

  1. I know Prisoner will be really good, but just too depressing of a subject for me to watch. Heard they are talking Oscar nomination already for Jackman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm envious of all your movie goings. :) I hardly ever get to see movies anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you, Rachel. I'm very much out of the loop. :\

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to see Prisoners as well. Like Rachel I'm also envious of your movie going. Tight budget allows one to two a month if any.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both look interesting. Haven't heard of either. I hide away in the writer's cave too much. Oy. :)

    ReplyDelete