Monday, August 12, 2013

The Anti-Blogfest Gary Fest and Switched Cover Reveal

 
 
My three blogfests I would never join
The Democratic/Republican Blogfest - Explain a few reasons why you belong to the democratic or republican party. We should never discuss politics, especially in a blogfest.
 
The Sauerkraut Blogfest - Share a few recipes that have sauerkraut as an ingredient. I hate sauerkraut, so I will definitely not sign-up for the blogfest.
 
The Gossip Blogfest - You talk about people behind their backs. This is very mean, so I wouldn't sign-up even if you paid me. I love my bloggy friends.
 
* * *
 
 
Cassie Mae redefines the New Adult genre with a novel that answers the eternal question: What do you do when you’re head-over-heels for your best friend’s guy?
 
Ever since high school, Kayla has been crazy for gorgeous football player Talon. But before she could muster the courage to tell him, he became a hot item with her beautiful BFF, Reagan. The only person who knows Kayla’s secret is Wesley, Talon’s best bud—and he’s got it bad for Reagan. Now they’re all in college together, hanging out 24/7. For Kayla, seeing the two lovebirds together is absolutely unbearable. So Kayla and Wesley hatch a plot to drive them apart. But time is ticking and they must act now, before Talon gives Reagan the Christmas gift she’s been waiting for.
 
Sure enough, the once-happy couple is fighting, Reagan suddenly can’t get enough of Wesley’s goofy sense of humor, and Talon seems to be paying more attention to Kayla than a guy who’s “just a friend” ever should. But something just isn’t right. Then Kayla and Wesley accidentally spend a night together, and discover a hitch they never considered: that switching partners may not lead to a perfect ending after all.
 
Switched will be published by Random House Flirt on December 2013. Congratulations, Cassie!

19 comments:

  1. *giggles* Oh, good call on the sauerkraut... or any cabbage products, really.

    And yeah, politics and gossip... probably bad ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come to think of it, I've never tried sauerkraut. Brussel-sprouts, yes & yuck, but I've been fortunate to dodge sauerkraut.

    Thanks for participating, Livia. I enjoyed your contributions to our Gary-fest.

    Be well.
    xoRobyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to Cassie!
    That first blogfest might cause the Internet to explode.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Politics is such a sensitive topic... a definite no-no!
    Sauerkraut? Not sure? But when in doubt, then it's best avoided... coleslaw, yes.
    Gossip... ? Zip your lip! End of story.
    Writer In Transit

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely wouldn't sign up for the last one, though maybe at weak, fleshy, meaning humanly, moments I've participated in that nasty habit. :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, I'm not a fan of the sauerkraut either. I can barely spell it, much less eat it. :-)
    Some Dark Romantic

    ReplyDelete
  7. I HATE sauerkraut. The first one is anti-blogging. Really excellent choices there Livia!
    Tina @ Life is Good

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm not signing up for the first, but I *will* be the co-host for the Sauerkraut extravaganza ... I *love* the stuff :)

    Great fun, Livia, thanks for joining in the fun :)

    PS.. isn't Sauerkraut the state veggie for Wisconsin :)!~

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL to the sauerkraut! That is waaaaay funny, Livia. I've *tried* to like it, and can stomach it, but definitely prefer not to! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've never tasted sauerkraut, lol. The name alone makes me want to puke.

    and thanks for helping with the cover reveal!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good that you have moral grounds to keep you away from certain hops. Congrats Cassie.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am a weirdo who likes sauerkraut. haha. But I still wouldn't sign up for the 'fest as I hate cooking ;)

    Nice picks.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey, I finally found a fest I wouldn't mind... I LOVE sauerkraut! (You'd probably get a kick out of what our kids used to call it when they were young: "sour crap.")

    ReplyDelete
  14. Totally agree on the first. I really like sour kraut, but can't imagine it cooked in too many foods...blech. And gossip is a bad thing. People who will gossip with you would gossip about you.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Politics and Gossip.. Funny... the certainly go hand-in-hand..... Sourkraut..... definitely in SMALL quantities.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Totally agree on all three bad blogfests!

    Love Cassie's new book!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Livia,

    Yes indeed, I have finally arrived. Yay! LOL

    The first one about politics. Um, like a typical politician, no comment! :) The second one has all the allure of rotting cabbage. The third one and I'm going to go tell on you :) Excellent non-choices!

    Thank you for the irony.

    Gary :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I agree with the blogfests you'd never participate in. They are all bad - especially the last one. I love my blogger friends too. :)

    Cassie's cover is wonderful! I can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I came over from the Being Retro blog. I guess I'm a bit too early for Jeremy's post. Anyway, I just started following your blog via Bloglovin.

    ReplyDelete