Wednesday, August 28, 2013

My Blog Button and Recent Blogosphere News

My Blog Button
 
 
* * *
 
 
Ninja Captain Alex J. Cavanaugh's CassaStorm Blog Tour will begin on September 9 and end on
November 25. I'm having Alex on November 25 with an interview.
 
* * *
 
 
Melissa Maygrove will be hosting the Follow Fest on September 23 through September 27. It's about writers making connections with other writers. I will definitely participate in this blogfest!
 
About the Follow Fest
~This bloghop will run for 5 days. 
~Participants will create and launch a blog post that tells a little about themselves and what they write and lists all their social media follow options in one place.
~Writers of all kinds are welcome (fiction, nonfiction...).
~Once Follow Fest begins, you can hop around to as many blogs as you like -- meet other writers, find out more about them, and connect with them using the follow options of your choice.
~There will be prizes!


4 comments:

  1. And looking forward to our interview! Thanks for mentioning the Storm party. If I'm not frazzled from my tour, I plan to take part in Melissa's blogfest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely blog button, Livia!

    Thanks for the shout out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog button is lovely. I'm already taking part in this blogfest.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's a great idea. And congratulations to Alex!

    ReplyDelete