Monday, May 20, 2013

My First Blogiversary

 
This month marks my first year of blogging. I had the intention of a film blog, but that didn't go as planned. I ventured into this awesome writing community and post on diverse topics.
 
I met incredible writers and I'm honored to call you my friends. You're supportive, encouraging and with you cheering me on, I have hope to see my dream true. I've met the most wonderful people in my life online. You amaze me everyday. I always dream of meeting you in person, but this will definitely happen in the future. *hugs*
 
Thank you for the friendships everyone. You mean the world to me!
 
Who wants to celebrate with me? Enjoy Coca Cola and Hot Tamales! It will be at Alex's place because that's where everyone ends up anyway. See ya there!

15 comments:

  1. Congratulations on one year of blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Blogiversary! So cool how it's already been a year for you already. Time for confetti: ~\o/~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Blog-irthday :)

    Isn't it fun how time flies when you're planning your next IWSG post :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on making it for your first year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay-- congratulations Livia-- love visiting your blog. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on one year! Will gladly celebrate with Hot Tamales.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL to "because that's where everyone ends up anyway!" That made me laugh.

    And has it been a year, Livia??? Crazy! So glad you're here. Can't imagine blogosphere without your positive wonderful energy. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Blogiversary! And yes, extra Coca-Cola for me, please. The friendships I've made online are the best part of blogging for me too; I hadn't realized that there were so many cool people in the blogosphere.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Major congrats, Livia! In one short year you've made a big difference to the blogosphere. Glad to have you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on your milestone!

    Blogging isn't always easy, but it's always worth it and very rewarding :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats! I've been blogging since 2005, I think, time passes really quickly :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations! The first year is the hardest, gaining followers and building friendships. From now on it'll just be fun!

    ReplyDelete