Wednesday, May 1, 2013

IWSG: Writing Opportunities and Alex Cavanaugh Shout-Out


Hosted by Ninja Captain Alex J. Cavanaugh!

I survived the 2013 A to Z challenge, but it was a struggle for me to keep up with a million posts and comment on blogs. I'll catch up on my blog commenting this month.

The writing business is very competitive. It's been hard for me to find writing opportunities and whenever possible, I'll apply for writing for some publication. I want to gain journalistic experience and that's my goal. I will keep searching for writing opportunities despite I may not make the requirements. I will not give up though. I love the written word and I'll do anything to see my dream come true.

What are you insecure about this month?

* * *


I want to give a shout-out to Ninja Captain Alex today.
Thank you so much for featuring me on your blog on Tuesday, April 30.
Your post touched my heart and made my whole year.
I'm so glad we crossed paths and you're one of my genuine friends.
Thank you for being here for me and this entire writing community. You're a blessing.

I think I made my point.
We all know by now how awesome and wonderful Alex is!
He's made this online writing community a better place to be in and so much more.
*bows to Alex*

8 comments:

  1. A beautiful post :D
    Alex has made the blogging world a better place~
    I love your post and yes, don't ever give up!

    Congrats by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent point...we do have to remain tenacious in our writing.

    You totally deserved that shout out. You are such a blessing to have as a friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are many opportunities out there - you'll find one soon!
    And thank you! Sorry you had to be last, but maybe I was saving the best for last...?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I second Alex-- there are a lot of opportunities out there, Livia-- online sites, local, regional and national publications. I love the satisfaction of writing an article and seeing it in print online or in a magazine. If you ever want to go that route and need help in the how-tos, drop me a note. All the best to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love of the written word will get you through. Congrats on surviving A-Z.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kudos for a job well done. Congrats on the shout-out that Alex gave you. Reading your replies yesterday was like watching the new Miss America be announced and crowned. It's always refreshing to see genuine people acknowledged for being genuinely great. This community is so much richer since you've become part of it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yep, Alex is truly amazing :)

    Lynda R Young
    IWSG co-host

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on finishing! Good job.

    www.modernworld4.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete