Thursday, March 21, 2013

The Big Reveal Blogfest

 
Hosted by Mina Lobo!
 
The 2013 A to Z Challenge is just around the corner! I'm revealing my theme today! My theme is... film!
 
My Posts Could Include
-Theatrical Poster
-Synopsis
-The Cast and Crew Credits
-My Review
-Topics relating to motion pictures (eg. U.S. rating system)
 
Why I chose this theme?
I'm a huge film buff and love going to the movies almost every weekend. I critique every film I see in theatres and on home video. I enjoy seeing stories unfold onscreen.
 
Thank you Mina for hosting this awesome blogfest!

17 comments:

  1. I had a feeling it would be film. (;

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck with your theme. You truly are a movie fan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Film's a great theme! I love the movies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like an interesting theme :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. No surprise you would choose something movie related!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Always good to hear good and bad tips on what to view!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well that should be something right up my alley!

    Jeremy [Retro] #66
    AtoZ Challenge Co-Host
    Oh No, Let's Go... Crazy

    ReplyDelete
  8. That sounds like a lot of fun! What a great idea! :)

    Jaimie
    Living in the Light
    A to Z Ambassador

    ReplyDelete
  9. I knew it would be film! I'm excited to read your reviews and such! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun theme! Look forward to the movie posters, especially. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love films too. So, I'll be back. Who said that?

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love movies, too. Last year I had themes that rotated with the day of the week, and one of them was Movie Mondays. Each Monday I talked about an obscure movie I'd watched via Netflix Watch Instantly that I never would have watched unless their eerily accurate rating system told me I was going to really like it. It was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love movies too. Fun Theme. I am a new follower.
    Rhonda
    Laugh-Quotes.com

    ReplyDelete