Wednesday, March 6, 2013

IWSG: Co-hosting the 2013 A to Z Challenge


It's time for Insecure Writer's Support Group hosted by the Ninja Captain Alex J. Cavanaugh!
We "meet" the first Wednesday of every month and discuss our writing insecurities.

The Annual A to Z Challenge is coming up in April. I'm co-hosting with awesome bloggers. I'm insecure about being able to accomplish the challenge.

I don't have a theme yet for the challenge. I think my theme will be film and writing, but don't know for sure. I still have to find minions to help me out, but all the ones I want are taken. And I must make my debut on the A to Z blog soon.

Co-hosting a blogfest is a committment and I don't want to let down my peers. I'm trying to keep up with the challenge stuff and the writing community. This is a huge village and to visit everyone is nearly impossible.

*Fingers crossed* I hope I can achieve the challenge even though my posts will be shorter in April. Just getting through the challenge will take some work. I will definitely meet new people and follow as many bloggers as possible.

I took on co-hosting this challenge because it sounded fun and it will. Not for the followers. I love the people I've met via blogging and you've become family to me.

19 comments:

  1. GOOD LUCK... and get some sleep toward the end of March... you'll be fine ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've bounced into bloggyland with such enthusiasm it wasn't a surprise to see your name among the co-hosts this year. I'm sure you'll be brilliant at it. Mark suggests above getting some sleep in March, so I'll add get some sleep in May too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Livia, you will be amazing! What a great way to shine your light in the writing community. Enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure you'll do fine...both co-hosting as well as doing the A to Z challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can do it!! And I think films are a great thing for you to focus on- who knows the movies better than you?

    ReplyDelete
  6. You'll pull it off. I have faith in you. :)
    Love your new head shot! Beautiful!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. They're getting a fabulous co-host! I definitely understand your insecurities surrounding it though. The village is more like a metropolis.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck with A-Z. It will be lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You can do it! I had no doubts when I told Lee you'd make a fine co-host.
    One thing at a time. Don't panic. And I can help find some minions for you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't envy you, but I'm sure, with all your energy and positivity, you'll do great!

    ReplyDelete
  11. My first year as co-host, too. We can do it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You'll do great! Load up your posts now. :) I only participate, but I recommend that.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sounds like so much fun! You can do it! I'll lend you a few of my minions if you promise to feed them well. :) Can't wait to see your A-Z posts!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I LOVE A to Z (did my first one last year, and signed up again this year). Kudos to you for co-hosting. I'm sure it'll be a bit insane, but you will gain so many new online friends. Wishing you all the best.

    My IWSG Post

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good luck with the challenge, I'm sure you'll do fine, with the challenge and the co-hosting :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. You'll be fine, but quite tired by the time May comes around.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm sure you'll do a great job during the A-Z Challenge because you care, and it shows! (:

    ReplyDelete