Friday, March 29, 2013

2013 A to Z Challenge Starts Next Monday!

 
The 2013 A to Z Challenge is less than a week away. I'm looking forward to participating and co-hosting, but it's overwhelming at the same time. Over thousand people signed up and somehow, I will follow most of the participants' blogs. I hope I can fulfill my co-host duties: visiting blogs and keeping up with my awesome A to Z Team.
 
This is my first year participating and co-hosting the challenge, so I hope I can keep up with everybody. Let alone achieve the challenge at the same time visit a boatload blogs. I'm so nervous for April right now. It's getting closer by the minute.
 
To all the participants, you can do this! You will achieve this challenge, but ultimately have fun and meet new folks! We're all a family in this busy town. I'll try my best to keep up with everything and of course, I'll post my film-themed posts every day (except Sundays).
 
Good luck and happy A to Z'ing!

9 comments:

  1. You'll manage far better than you realize! Just have fun with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck to you Livia and all those who participate. May you embrace the ethos of a sharing, caring blogging community.

    Have fun! Now then, the alternative starts on April Fool's Day. Something beginning with "Z"! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Success to you, Livia, and all the A to Z team. Thanks for all your hard dedication and work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am looking forward to the challenge. I will be quite a busy month, but fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, just stopping by to wish you luck with this challenge. I'm looking forward to meeting new people and reading new blogs. Not long to go now :)

    http://rebeccahgiltrow.blogspot.co.uk/p/a-to-z.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm looking forward to your posts! Good luck Livia - this is gonna be fun!

    ReplyDelete