Thank you David Powers King for passing this awesome award onto me!
To accept this, I'll tell you seven things about myself and pass it onto fellow bloggers.
1. I've seen the Great Wall of China and the Forbidden City in China when I traveled there a couple of years ago. The sightseeing is historically epic.
2. I can't watch horror films in theatres and on home video. I have nigtmares and they scare me every time I think about them.
3. I'm a Nicholas Sparks fan. I've read five Sparks' novels and fall in love when I read them. I've seen several of the film adaptations and they're just as good. Despite the novels and films are predictable, derivative and melodramatic, I still enjoy them.
4. I'm a regular moviegoer at the cinema. I enjoy escaping out of reality for two hours almost every weekend. I loved getting immersed into a film and seeing a story unfold onscreen. Nothing can get better than that. Since I love film so much, I'm chasing the dream to become a professional film critic.
5. I write mostly nonfiction such as film reviews and blog posts. I enjoy writing informative articles over fictional stories. I'm into the journalism aspect of writing, not writing imaginary places.
6. I believe in chasing your dreams and never giving up. Do whatever you have to do to see that dream become a reality. Nurture your passion to see it fulfilled. Write your heart out. See a bazillion films in theatres. Just chase that dream and say, "I can do this." If you put your heart to it, anything is possible.
7. I don't know how to use HTML. I think it's confusing and frustrating, so I don't use it that often. I'm not that computer savvy. I was lucky to figure out how to use a favicon for my blog!
I pass this award onto...