Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

 
Thank You
I love the people I've met via the online writing community!
You're so supportive and encouraging.
You're more than "bloggy friends" to me.
I call you my friends because you've done so much for me.
You're always there for me.
Always rooting for me.
 
Despite I'm a private person online..
I'm so glad we met and know each other.
You keep me going.
 
Thank you so much for everything!
You're the best people in the world.
I don't know what I would do without you.
 
Happy Valentine's Day to this awesome community!
*hugs*
 
* * *
 
Two major films hit theatres today!
 
I'm dying to see Safe Haven!
I love a good romance film.
I can't wait to see it in theatres.
 
And another film that tries to be Twilight!
Beautiful Creatures looks intriguing to me, but it's not a film I would see in theatres.
I'm so in for Safe Haven this weekend!
 
Have fun at the movies if you're going tonight!
Have an awesome Valentine's Day!

10 comments:

  1. Ooh, I love that first picture. Beautiful.

    Happy Valentine's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, what a sweet Valentine. Thanks Livia-- have a great day and hope you feel lots of hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Valentine's Day to you, Livia!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Valentine's Day to you too Alivia!!! You're an awesome chick and we're all luck to have you.
    Both of those movies look really good...I need to call some girlfriends!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, Livia, Happy Valentines Day. I have to say that in my short time as a blogger, I agree whole heartedly with you. The bloggers that I have run across are wonderful folks who seek to encourage. It's a beautiful thing. God bless, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Livia,

    Congrats! You were voted New/Small Blogger with most Potential. Please drop by my blog to see how you can claim your prize.

    http://sylmion.blogspot.com/2013/02/finally-i-announce-winners.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Valentine! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Valentine's day to you!! I'd like to see "Safe Haven" this weekend, so hopefully I can find some free time!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you had a great Valentine's day, congrats on your award and enjoy your weekend! (:

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Valentine's day (belated). What a sweet post!

    Safe Haven looks good from the picture alone. :)

    ReplyDelete