Jamie Ayres is hosting this awesome blogfest in celebration of her novel 18 Things! Thank you Jamie for hosting!
1. Become a professional film critic for one of the major publications.
2. Continue to encourage and support my fellow writers.
3. Attend writer conferences.
4. Meet my bloggy friends in person.
5. Attend the Milwaukee Film Festival, Comic-Con, et cetera.
6. Read some classical novels.
7. Find balance in life.
8. Attend a double-feature at the cinema.
9. Attend a midnight screening of a popular film.
10. Meet Chicago Sun-Times film critic Roger Ebert.
11. Learn to write fiction and show, not tell.
12. Vacation in Paris, Rome, and London.
13. Write film (and stage) screenplays.
14. Attend a movie junket.
16. See the Northern Lights.
17. See a total eclipse.
And best for last eighteen: See Les Miserables on stage in the United States and London. I've been a Les Mis fan ever since I've seen the film adaptation and love the music. I know the stage play has been seen by over sixty million people worldwide in twenty-one different languages, so that makes me want to see it more. It may take me awhile for me to visit England and see a West End Show (it being Les Miz), so for now I bought the 25th Anniversary Concert DVD. I bet it's just as good! Les Mis Official Website
What's on your bucket list?