Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Beginnings Blogfest

 
L.G. Keltner is hosting this awesome blogfest to celebrate her one year blogiversary!
Congratulations!
 
My Blogging Story
I began blogging because I felt like family and friends only listened to me.
I wanted a wider audience, so I blogged.
This blog was meant to be a film blog, until I discovered the writing community.
I'm an aspiring writer, so I joined the bandwagon.
 
I can't explain how I felt when you welcomed me in this blogging city.
I probably felt elated despite I didn't realize it until later on.
I got to know some awesome people like Alex J. Cavanaugh.
 
I participated in several blogfests and interacted with my fellow writers.
I hosted several blog tours and found out it was rewarding.
But it all traces back to pursuing my dream.
Becoming a writer, perhaps a film critic.
That's why I blog: to share my opinion and to support my friends.
 
This community has given me so much support and encouragement.
I have a smile on my face when I think about you.
I learned soon afterwards the communications you make matter, not the number of followers.
 
Don't hesitate to join this online writing community.
We will welcome you with open arms and cheer you on.
It may be one of the best things you can do for yourself as a writer.
 
Thank L.G. for hosting this blogfest!

24 comments:

  1. Thanks for participating in my blogfest! As a fellow aspiring writer, I also wanted a wider audience. Not only did I get that, I also made some great blogging friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree that it's the friends you make that are more important than the followers! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it awesome?? So happy to be a part of this community. It's like a life away from life. Glad you found us, Livia! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's been nice to get to know you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. And we are very glad you started blogging! This community is the most supportive bunch of people you will ever find. They can change your life.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've come a long way in a very short time, Livia, and the Blogosphere is a richer place for it. Glad to have you among us writerly folk. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well goodness, try this again. You get my friendliest and sweetest blogger nomination for sure, Livia. So glad you started!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm pretty new in the community but I agree with you. It's awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're so right Livia! This is a community...a community that is so much better with you in it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I adore this writing community. They never fail to encourage and inspire.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't know what I'd do without my online life now! It's been great getting to know you, Livia :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. You're so right about this writing community! So glad you joined in. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This community is such a great place- it has been great to meet everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I agree with you about this wonderful writing community of encouragement!

    ReplyDelete
  15. i couldn't agree more livia! for so long i viewed my writing as a solitary activity (and it still is...to a point), but i've since learned the importance of supportive and insightful writing communuties like these :) priceless...

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great post, it has been lovely getting to know you!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awesome post, Livia. So glad we met. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Popping in from LG's blogfest - cute poem!

    ReplyDelete
  19. You're right in that the communication and the connections matter more than the number of followers. I admit that it would be nice if I had more followers, but at the same time I am grateful for the opportunity to talk about writing with other people whose dreams are similar to mine.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I agree that it's a great community! It's funny what you don't know is out there till you stumble upon it :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ohhhh... this was beautiful, Livia! What a great idea for a fest. And we are glad you're part of this community! <3

    ReplyDelete
  22. That's awesome Livia, and we definitely love having you in the community. :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love your poetry-styled-prose Livia.
    This online community rocks!

    ReplyDelete