Wednesday, January 30, 2013

2013 A to Z Challenge Sign-Up

 
I'm proud to announce I'm co-hosting the 2013 A to Z Challenge! It will be so fun participating in the Challenge and meeting new people in the blogosphere. The Challenge is the blogging event of the year, so don't miss it! So without further ado, the 2013 A to Z Challenge sign-up!
 
Are you a blogger? Do you want to build your blog audience, find new blogs to follow? This opportunity is your best chance!
 
Today we begin the sign-ups for the Blogging from A-Z Challenge April 2013!

As a quick summary in case you've been offline for four years... this challenge was started by Arlee Bird of Tossing It Out. He was celebrating a milestone on his blog, and thought that this challenge might be a fun way to do so. This is now the fourth year and the hundred or so participant list from 2010 grows by leaps and bound each year. Last year over 1700 participated!

Rules are simple. On April 1st, post about something that starts with the letter A. On the 2nd, something on B, and so on. You get Sundays off. Whatever style blog you have, this is a challenge you can do! Some freestyle it (like I did my first year) some go with a theme (a lot of folks did that, so I tried it last year and it's much easier so I'm theme-ing it again this year). Whatever your style, you'll fit in fine. So sign-up on the linky below, grab the badge from my side-bar, check out the other co-hosts and follow them (also in sidebar) and start planning! April will be here before you know it!
 
One more thing, don't freak out about having to visit everyone. All we ask is that you visit five new blogs a day, starting with the one after yours on the list. Five! That's totally doable, and by the end of the month, you'll have met at least 150 new blogs! Of course, the more the better! Challenge yourself to a number of visits, and work on that goal.

I'm not going to go into more details here, because The Challenge has its own blog chock-full of info. Lots of tabs. Answers to all your questions. It's highly recommended that you follow Blogging from A-Z Challenge April 2013! And read all the posts. Following by email will assure you don't miss anything!
 
Between now and April we will have tips and hints, introductions to your co-hosts, and lots of other good stuff to get you ready for the marathon in April! So without further ado, I give you the sign-up list!
 
P.S: If your blog contains adult content; you need to post a warning. Thanks so much for understanding.
 
Categories (Optional, one category only, put category in caps and parentheses)
1. WRITING: (WR)
2. BOOKS: (BO)
3. FILM: (FM)
4. PHOTOGRAPHY: (PH)
5. GARDENING: (GR)
6. CRAFT: (CR)
7. ART: (AR)
8. MUSIC: (MU)
9. CULINARY: (CU)
10. LIFESTYLE: (LI)
11. FASHION: (FA)
12. PERSONAL: (PR)
13. SOCIAL MEDIA: (SO)
14. GAMING: (GA)
15. EDUCATION: (ED)
16. POLITICS: (PO)
17. HISTORY: (HI)
18. SCIENCE: (SC)
19. HUMOR: (HU)
20. TRAVEL: (TR)
21. MISCELLANEOUS: (MI)
22. ADULT CONTENT: (AC)


18 comments:

  1. Wow, I can't believe it's almost time for this already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We'll have over two hundred within the hour! Going to rock this year and very glad you are part of the team, Livia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can just sit here and watch the list grow! It is going to be a huge year for this.

    My hat is off to all you who are running this!

    Tim
    The Other Side

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm signed up! The list is going to be even bigger than last year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for co-hosting. I'm signed up and ready to go!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so looking forward to this challenge. I've already started working on a topic list. One of my kids woke me up at 2:30 this morning, because he was scared of the storms we are having. And I'm #160!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Signed up earlier today! Thanks for co-hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad to have you on our team! It's going to be great to get to know you better!

    Tina @ Life is Good
    Co-host, April 2013 A-Z Challenge
    @TinaLifeisGood, #atozchallenge

    ReplyDelete
  9. I signed up! I even figured out my theme today! I made up a category for mine, labeling it (WR) and (Geek) since it goes with my theme. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh! The list is already HUGE! How fun for you to be co-hosting! That's awesome Livia! I'm hoping I can fit it into my schedule this year, because I had a ton of fun last year, but we'll see. My schedule is a bit overloaded as it is.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm still on the fence as to whether or not I'll do this, this year... SO fun though...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooh, I didn't realize the list was up already! Thanks for joining the A-Z team and telling us about it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice job Livia. Hope you enjoy your first year as a part of the A to Z Team. You're doing great so far!

    Lee
    Wrote By Rote
    An A to Z Co-host blog

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my...what an awesome list of participants!! Best of luck to all. And to you too Livia!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So excited to be a part of this Challenge! Looking forward to meeting new creatives!

    - Erick
    A Brief Sinfonia

    ReplyDelete