Thursday, December 13, 2012

Fraction of Stone Cover Reveal

Please welcome Kelley Lynn, the soon-to-be-published author of Fraction of Stone (Fraction Series #1)! Kelley and I connected via the blogosphere and Facebook and now, I'm a beta reader for one of her collaboration projects. So without further ado, the one and only Kelley Lynn!
 
Wow. I can't believe the day is here! Time for the Fraction of Stone cover reveal.
 
Before we get into that, I just want to say thank you to everyone who has helped me get this far. All the fine people who are helping with this cover reveal, my CPs/Betas, family and friends. And of course, thank you to Sapphire Star Publishing for helping make my dream a reality. (And also letting me have a huge say in how this cover looks.) I am so, so excited and feel so blessed.
 
To thank you all, there is a drawing for two ARCs of Fraction of Stone which you can enter to win at the bottom of this post! You can enter until December 14th at which point the winners will be chosen.

Okay, now that, that has been said. Here we go!
 
 
Fraction of Stone by Kelley Lynn
Release Date: March 21, 2013
Publisher: Sapphire Star Publishing
Genr
e: YA Fantasy
 
Synopsis
Wind tunnels, torrential rains and earthquakes tear apart Casden. The cause of the world’s imbalance is unknown, but the mounting occurrences suggest there’s little time before life ceases to exist.

Rydan Gale and Akara Nazreth are the only humans with the ability to wield magic. The tattoo on their necks and the discovery of an ancient book, dictate they are the key to the world’s survival.
 
But the greatest obstacle for saving mankind isn’t the bizarre creatures, extreme betrayals and magic-fearing men hunting them.
 
It’s that Akara doesn’t believe the world is worth saving.
 
Trailer
 
 
Congratulations, Kelley! Success is headed your way!
If you need help with a blog tour, count me in!
You go girlfriend!

* * *

The wonderful Ninja Captain Alex J. Cavanaugh is guest posting for me tomorrow!

8 comments:

  1. Kelley's beautiful book cover is making it's way around the blogosphere! Best of luck to you Kelley, and congrats on being a finalist Livia! Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep seeing this cover pop up on the blogs I follow and love it every time! It's so eye-catching, especially that gorgeous font!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything on the cover work together. Amazing design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved this video and music choice and the cover is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaah the cover yet again. Good thing I think it's amazing. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm starting to see the cover everywhere! Yay for Kelley!

    ReplyDelete