Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Birthright by Lynda R. Young and Announcements


Birthright by Lynda R. Young
Christa can mask the pain and hide the scars, but running from a birthright is impossible.

She’s tried to escape her grief by fleeing to a small town in Florida. Much to her frustration, the locals think they recognize her even though she's never been there before. To make things worse, a man named Jack spouts outrageous theories about her.

Both spur Christa to bolt, to start fresh yet again, but there’s something about Jack that intrigues her enough to stay. The only problem? Someone else wants her to leave, and they won’t stop until she’s dead.
 
Blurbs from all the stories included in Make Believe can be found on the J. Taylor Publishing website.
 
* * *
 
This Week's Announcemnets
I'm co-hosting this month's Insecure Writer's Support Group with Tasha Seegmiller.
 
The Big Event
Cheers, Cavanaugh Blogfest, also known as the AlexFest will take place on Monday, December 10 to Wednesday, December 12.
DO NOT MISS IT!
 
Blog Tours and Cover Reveals
I'm hosting Kelley Lynn's Fraction of Stone Cover Reveal on Tuesday, December 11.  
I'm hosting Lisa Regan's Finding Claire Fletcher Blog Tour on Wednesday, December 19.
I'm hosting Christine Rains's 1301 - The Marquis Blog Tour on Thursday, December 20.
 
* * *
 
Morgan Shamy gave me the best compliment on Monday, December 3, "You seem like you've been here forever, Livia. Can't imagine [the] blogosphere without you. :D" Thank you Morg!

See you all tomorrow for the Insecure Writer's Support Group meeting!
I'm announcing the release of Finding Claire Fletcher by Lisa Regan on Thursday, December 6!

13 comments:

  1. Hey,

    What a nice compliment from Ms. Shamy:)

    PS. Thanks for the continual plug re. AlexFest. I plan to solar power myself Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What amazing cover art. A feast for the eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see Lynda getting a lot of blog love. Thanks for sharing, Livia.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Doing both the Alexfest and IWSG. Excited!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's right! Thanks for the reminder. That wold be horrible if I forgot about the Alex fest, being a co-host and all. Morgan totally rocks the compliment department, and she means every word, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very excited for Lynda! And I guess that Alexfest thing is going to stick now...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the Alexfest plug, Livia!

    And awwww... I mean it! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Livia, you're really busy this month. The book looks good. I'm looking at all the books I have to put on my list for presents or to treat myself.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats to Lynda. :)
    I'm ready for Alex-fest. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh Livia!! Thank you soooooo much for mentioning Make Believe! You are so lovely!! I'll add you to the list of those who helped with the launch and I'll put your name into the draw as well.
    You rock!
    Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lynda is burning up the interwebs!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVE that cover picture (...and I know I'm mentioning it for the bazillionth time...)
    Congrats to Lynda!

    ReplyDelete