Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving and Announcements

 
Have a happy and blessed Thanksgiving, everyone!
I can't wait to eat the turkey, stuffing and pumpkin pie!
Gobble up your feast!
 
 
I had a post planned for today but was busy last night.
I would've posted my Reader Appreciation Award today.
I may post the award on Friday but who knows, it may be something else.
 
By Tara Tyler
 
I received the "U Got the Look" meme from Ilima Todd and was speechless! Thank you Ilima!
I will not participate in the meme because I feel like my WIP is not worthy of it.
 I plan on participating in this meme in the near future.
 
This post was not "scheduled", so please forgive me for my tardiness.
 
See you all on Friday!

19 comments:

  1. I bet your work is worthy!
    Have a great Thanksgiving, Livia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving Livia. Keep writing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey,

    If you ever need a bets reader, let me know - I got your back :)

    Happy Thanksgiving to the Petersons :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. HTG, Livia, HTG. Hope you and yours have a wonderful time together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Livia,

    Happy Thanksgiving to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm late to the party, too. :P
    Happy Thanksgiving. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm sure your WIP is worthy, lol. But be sure to let me know if you do post something later on! :)

    ReplyDelete