Friday, November 2, 2012

Blog of the Month: Nancy S. Thompson

 
I post Blog of the Month to recognize excellent writing blogs every month.
 
The fourth blog of the month goes to Nancy S. Thompson. I've been reading Nancy's blog since August 2012 and loved it ever since. I love how she has topic variation in her posts. Yes, it's a writing blog but she makes it fun to read.
 
You're probably questioning me, why am I highlighting Nancy again? It's a simple answer. I enjoy reading her blog. Nancy's blog is full of enthusiasm, ambition and passion. And the biggie, Nancy is a great blogging friend! If you don't know Nancy via the blogosphere, you should make a connection with this lady and you'll be glad you did! I'm glad I did!
 
Melissa Maygrove is guest posting for me on Monday, November 5!
 
Don't forget about Insecure Writer's Support Group on Wednesday, November 7! I'll be discussing my writing distractions and writer's block next week.
 
Have a great weekend! See you all on Monday!

13 comments:

  1. Way to go Nancy, congrats! Have a fun weekend Livia :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nancy fully deserves that! She is just all kinds of awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well-earned. I love her blog as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Agree! Nancy is super and so is her blog. :)

    As for Nov. 5th - Woohoo! Can't wait!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Nancy. Although I don't get to blog enough.

    ReplyDelete
  6. nancy has a fantastic, fiery blog! and it matches her hot writing skills!

    have a great weekend, livia!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whoa! All this love...it's just...simply overwhelming! Gosh, Livia, thanks so very much. What a HUGE surprise to see this. And yowza, that's a big face up there! Can't thank you enough for all your support over the last couple of months. I am forever humble and grateful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I heart Nina, too!

    (Is that her name?)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nancy has an AWESOME blog. It's because she is truly an awesome person. Warm, generous, kind and she will do anything for a friend. Not only that but she is a tremendously talented writer and you'll pick up fantastic tips on her blog! I love her.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm heading over to check out Nancy's blog now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nancy's blog is great! Hope you're having a wonderful weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nancy is awesome and I can;t wait to read her latest release. Have to finish a couple other books firth though.

    ReplyDelete