Saturday, October 13, 2012

The Super Sweet Blogger Award

 
The awesome Alex Cavanaugh gave me The Super Sweet Blogger Award on Friday, October 12. Thank you, Alex!
 
I was speechless when I saw my name on his blog. Receiving a blog award from the Ninja Captain is a once-in-a-lifetime thing so I’m taking advantage of this.
 
Alex has amazed me since day one. His blog is so informative and fun to read. Alex is the founder of Insecure Writer's Support Group which unites blogging writers every month. I’m a proud member of IWSG! I don’t know how Alex manages to visit over one-hundred blogs everyday but he does. He must have super powers or something.
 
I admire Alex for almost everything. Alex is one of the best writers in the blogosphere and you should know that by now. If you don’t, you must be hiding under a rock. Alex’s blog will go down in the history books and our memories in the future.
 
Alex is a genuine friend to have online. I’m glad that I’ve been able to “connect” with him via the blogosphere, Goodreads, and email. Thank you Alex for your friendship, support and encouragement. I know I will always have you behind my back cheering me on.
 
Thanks again, Alex!
 
Now that I made my “acceptance speech”, I might as well get to the good stuff.
 
1. Cookies or cake?
Cake.

2. Chocolate or vanilla?
Vanilla.

3. What is your favorite sweet treat?
I love tiramisu, baklava and pumpkin pie. You can’t get better than this.
 
4. When do you crave sweet things most?
Anytime.

5. If you had a sweet nickname what would it be?
Livia Tiramisu

I’m passing on this award to…
 
Did I Notice Your Book Blogfest is on Wednesday, October 17! It will be so exciting!
 
C.M. Brown and LG Keltner are co-hosting Insecure Writer's Support Group on November 7! I’m literally jumping up and down right now. IWSG has been put in good hands. I will make an announcement when I will be co-hosting IWSG.
 
Tara Tyler and Cherie Reich are guest posting over here next week! Both are very excellent writers and bloggers!
 
Nancy S. Thompson’s The Mistaken will be released by Sapphire Star Publishing on Thursday, October 18! A big day for Nancy!
 
Kyra Lennon is hosting If I Let Go Blogfest on October 22! Tara Tyler and VikLit are hosting I'm Thankful For...blogfest on November 5-7! I’ll have fun reading the entries!
 
In other words, it’s been very busy in the blogosphere as always. I can’t even keep up. Let alone, read and comment on a million blogs every day. No complaints though. I’ve been so glad to connect with you.
 
See you all on Monday! Have a great weekend!

16 comments:

  1. I'll forgive you for liking vanilla over chocolate because you have a great blog :-) I don't know where I've been recently because I hadn't realised so much was happening in November!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the award, Livia...

    You are so sweet :)

    Geddit?

    "sweet" as in sweet award.

    Oh dear, I do crack myself up, and am so glad others laugh along at me, too...

    Listen, my followers are chortling...

    (Crickets hum in the stillness...)

    Oh.

    Well, thanks anyway... I will go work on my humor...

    (*Sweet, he's gone.*)

    I. Can. Still. Hear. You.

    (*Oh.*)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done on your award - and to get it from Alex is praise indeed! Vanilla over chocolate? Ummm...OK, I'll forgive you because I like vanilla too. But chocolate... Thanks for all the useful links

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Livia! I have to concur with the women here, vanilla over chocolate is a bit suspect. Love your uniqueness.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now I'm all embarrassed! Thanks, Livia.
    Or is that Livia Tiramisu?
    Tara and Cherie are both awesome so can't wait for their guest spots.
    And very stoked for Nancy's book launch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the award. Afraid I'd go chocolate aswell but hey it's always good to buck a trend! Have signed up for Kyra and Vik already, busy times.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a cake person too, but I'm chocolate all the way. :)

    Congrats on your award! You're one sweet blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Livia,
    Yes it's me, Penny the Jack Russell dog and modest internet star. And now I've been promoted to superstar status! Arf! Arf!

    Well done, my human friend, on receiving such a sweet award from our human buddy, Alex. And congrats and a high paw to those you bestowed the award onto. I could use some cake right about now. Yep, an upside down cake. How strange is that....

    Have a pawsitive weekend and thanks for commenting on my pawsting, sorry, posting. Penny :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the award! I'm a fan of baklava too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats, Livia. You deserve it. :)

    And thank you for passing it on to me! I'm sorry to be so long in coming over to comment. I work mostly weekends and the browsers at work don't like blogging for some reason. :P

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay - congrats on the award! You ARE super sweet so it fits. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. okay, you're the sweety! i need to interview you! email me if interested. we'll talk!

    thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aw, you ARE sweet and most definitely deserve this award. Congrats! And baklava...yumm-O!!

    ReplyDelete