Thursday, October 18, 2012

The Mistaken Blog Tour

The Mistaken Blog Tour
 
The Mistaken by Nancy S. Thompson hit the bookshelves today!
 
I'm so excited for Nancy! Nancy is a great bloggy friend and I'm glad I "met" her via the blogosphere.
 
Let the party begin, Nancy! Seize the moment!
 
The Mistaken Blog Tour
October 18: Mark Koopmans
October 19: Alex J. Cavanaugh and Arlee Bird
October 22: Carrie Butler and Jeff O'Handley
October 23: Julie Musil
October 24: Donna Weaver and Melissa Maygrove
October 25: Matthew MacNish
October 26: LG Smith
October 27: Aimee Jodoin
October 29: Heather M. Gardner
October 30: Lisa Regan
October 31: Jennifer Hillier
November 1: Angela Peart and I
November 19: Arlee Bird for a follow-up
 
Links
 
Buy The Mistaken at
 
Cherie Reich is guest posting for me tomorrow!

12 comments:

  1. Already visited both Nancy and Mark this morning! She is just awesome and so is her book. Tomorrow, I get the honor of hosting her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! I'm so excited for Nancy!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to Nancy! How nice of you to give her book a shout out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just saw it pop up on Mark's blog, too! Very stoked for Nancy. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, Livia , and to everyone else! Very exciting day for me! The support has been overwhelming!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just saw THE MISTAKEN at Mark's site, congratulations again Nancy! Looking forward to visiting Alex and Arlee's site tomorrow. (:

    ReplyDelete
  7. The cover is gorgeous. I'll have to find out more about the book.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Go Nancy! SO proud of her. Too awesome. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woohoo! So happy for my CP/pub sister. :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay for Nancy! I'm super excited for her!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Livia,

    That's really good of you to mention Nancy's book. Quite the blog tour that Nancy is going on. Nancy is a terrific person and so are you.

    Take very good care, Gary :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks again, everyone, you guys rock! And you made my launch day a success. (((HUGS))) to all!

    ReplyDelete