Thursday, October 11, 2012

The Liebster Blog Award

 
The wonderful Melissa Maygrove gave me The Liebster Award on Wednesday, October 10. Thank you Melissa.
 
The Liebster Blog Award rules
1. Answer the blogger’s eleven questions.
2. Think of eleven questions of your own.
3. Choose eleven worthy bloggers (who have fewer than 200 followers) to interview and pay it forward. I chose five instead of eleven bloggers.
 
My answers
1. Name your favorite vegetable.
Corn on the cob.

2. Paper or plastic?
Paper.

3. What is the most outrageous thing you've done for a cause?
I haven’t done anything outrageous yet…

4. If you had a yacht, what would you name it?
Livia’s Moviegoing Yacht.

5. Have you ever jumped off anything higher than a diving board?
No.

6. What was your worst job ever?
Emptying garbage cans.

7. Crunchy peanut butter or smooth?
Smooth peanut butter.

8. What's the best prank you've ever played on someone?
I don’t do any pranks. Pranks make me feel bad and I regret them.

9. Name your favorite season.
Summer.

10. What's something your parents used to say over and over?
Stop repeating…

11. If you got a tattoo, where would you put it and what would it be?
A film reel on my wrist.

My questions
1. Name your favorite movie.
2. What have you learned from the online writing community?
3. Name your favorite holiday.
4. Bacon or tenderloin?
5. Name your favorite author.
6. Name your favorite film genre.
7. Are you afraid of the dark?
8. Name your favorite comfort meal.
9. Do you daydream?
10. What is your favorite thing about blogging?
11. If you were on a deserted island, what would you bring?
 
I’m giving The Liebster Blog Award to…
 
I would like to give a special thanks to Alex Cavanaugh. If it wasn’t for you, this could’ve never happened. You've kept motivating me to write and blog. Thank you to the online writing community for supporting, encouraging and inspiring me. You amaze me every day!
 
ONE week until Nancy Thompson’s The Mistaken hits the bookshelves! I’ll feature an excerpt tomorrow.
 
I’m guest posting for my first time at Misha Gericke’s My First Book tomorrow!
 
See you all tomorrow!

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for thinking of me!

    I'm so with you on pranks. So many people think they're harmless but I've seen to many people get hurt physically or emotionally and I just stay away from them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I like the name of your yacht.
    And thank you. Just here to give hope, because if I can do it, anyone can do it!
    Looking forward to your first guest post tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the encouragement Livia! I'm already sweating a few of these answers but had so much fun reading yours! Mostly I'm excited to pass the award along. What a great way to give a virtual hug to someone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Livia! Enjoyed learning more about you. (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. my first blog award! In the words from Joey on "blossom" the tv show..."WHOA!"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing--it's always fun to learn more about my blog friends.

    I don't like pranks either--they always seem cruel to me.

    Emptying trash cans...yuck.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats!!
    I love barbequing my corn on the cob YUM!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on the Liebster! I loved that one. Abs isn't Alex the best? I owe that man a lot. I'll be back tomorrow to see what you've posted. You're kinda making me feel like a rock star.

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the leibster responses!
    i was thinking livia's cinema party barge!
    and alex is awesome, i saw he awarded you too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the award! It was fun to read your answers and get to know you better:)

    ReplyDelete