The wonderful Melissa Maygrove gave me The Liebster Award on Wednesday, October 10. Thank you Melissa.
The Liebster Blog Award rules
1. Answer the blogger’s eleven questions.
2. Think of eleven questions of your own.
3. Choose eleven worthy bloggers (who have fewer than 200 followers) to interview and pay it forward. I chose five instead of eleven bloggers.
1. Name your favorite vegetable.
Corn on the cob.
2. Paper or plastic?
3. What is the most outrageous thing you've done for a cause?
I haven’t done anything outrageous yet…
4. If you had a yacht, what would you name it?
Livia’s Moviegoing Yacht.
5. Have you ever jumped off anything higher than a diving board?
6. What was your worst job ever?
Emptying garbage cans.
7. Crunchy peanut butter or smooth?
Smooth peanut butter.
8. What's the best prank you've ever played on someone?
I don’t do any pranks. Pranks make me feel bad and I regret them.
9. Name your favorite season.
10. What's something your parents used to say over and over?
11. If you got a tattoo, where would you put it and what would it be?
A film reel on my wrist.
1. Name your favorite movie.
2. What have you learned from the online writing community?
3. Name your favorite holiday.
4. Bacon or tenderloin?
5. Name your favorite author.
6. Name your favorite film genre.
7. Are you afraid of the dark?
8. Name your favorite comfort meal.
9. Do you daydream?
10. What is your favorite thing about blogging?
11. If you were on a deserted island, what would you bring?
I’m giving The Liebster Blog Award to…
I would like to give a special thanks to Alex Cavanaugh. If it wasn’t for you, this could’ve never happened. You've kept motivating me to write and blog. Thank you to the online writing community for supporting, encouraging and inspiring me. You amaze me every day!
ONE week until Nancy Thompson’s The Mistaken hits the bookshelves! I’ll feature an excerpt tomorrow.
I’m guest posting for my first time at Misha Gericke’s My First Book tomorrow!
See you all tomorrow!