Friday, October 5, 2012

Thank You and Announcements

Thank you to everyone who friended me on Goodreads! I appreciate it so much!
 
I'm nearing fifty followers! Woohoo! Thank you to my earliest followers and my new ones that I made through blogfests, IWSG and commenting around the blogosphere! I know it's a little accomplishment but it means a lot to me that you're reading my posts.
 
I'm hosting my first guest Mark Koopmans next Wednesday, October 10.
 
I'll be receiving The Liebster Blog Award from the wonderful Melissa Maygrove next Wednesday, October 10. I will post my award on Thursday, October 11.

I'm guest posting for my first time at Misha Gericke's My First Book on Friday, October 12!

Have a great weekend!

12 comments:

  1. One more to fifty!
    Mark is awesome. Great first guest.
    And guest posting on Misha's? That is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I'm number 50! My goodness, you're busy. Joined IWSG and Goodreads and getting blog awards. Awesome! Good luck on your film critic aspirations. I love film, got a film degree, and worked in production for a little while in NYC, but my life's taken several curves since then! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great news, it's awesome to have you around the blogosphere. Looking forward to your interviews.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey,

    I'm looking forward to getting the guest post ball rolling for you - Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on reaching 50 followers (well, it's 52 as I write). Looking forward to your guest posts :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on all the great stuff happening!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Livia!! Lovely to meet you and so great to read you are busy busy busy here in blogworld! Yay for you! Have a great time! Enjoy! take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on the award!

    I made it to 55!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the award and the GR followers. I'm on there but only use it to organize my TBR list. Looking forward to your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Livia, congratulations on the Liebster Award. I'm not surprise. You're such a nice lady. Have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great news about Mark and Misha! The Liebster Award is also an honor to achieve so early on! Best of luck with all of your endeavors, and now you're closer to sixty followers! Julie

    ReplyDelete