Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Oh, How I Miss You Blogfest and Cloud Atlas

 
I'm participating in the Oh, How I Miss You Blogfest hosted by Alex J. Cavanaugh, Andrew Leon and Matthew MacNish! See you all on November 17!
 
Oh, How I Miss You Blogfest: November 16, 2012

The bloggers we really miss…
and the ones we would really miss!

Do you have a couple blogger buddies who aren’t posting as often? Those who’ve pulled back and seem absent from the blogging world? Do you have blogger buddies you are grateful they are still around and would miss if they vanished? Now is your chance to show your appreciation and spotlight them!

On November 16, list one to three bloggers you really miss and one to three bloggers you would miss if they stopped blogging. Then go leave a comment on those blogs.

Our blogger friends are special – time to let them know!
 
 
I'm so excited to see Cloud Atlas on Friday, October 26! Cloud Atlas looks like an epic film to see in theatres and I'm looking forward to it!

You can check out the film's official website here.

Are you excited for the party on November 16? Are you seeing Cloud Atlas this weekend?

13 comments:

  1. Thanks for plugging our blogfest! Andrew is the genius behind the blogfest. I'm along for the ride. And the Hot Tamales.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to see Cloud Atlas, but I need to read it first.

    I love the sound of the blogfest but I'll be - hopefully - half-way through NaNoWriMo so my blogging won't be very prolific in November at all. I'm sure I'll be reading everyone's entries though, because it sounds like the perfect proscrastination exercise :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great idea for a blogfest! Fun, fun, fun. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to Cloud Atlas myself. I only hope it isn't one of those movies where I find myself hopelessly lost by all the flashbacks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. One of these days I will do a blog fest again. BUt I' doing NaNo, so I'm not doing anything else in November. Have fun, though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sounds like a super awesome blog idea! Gonna have to check that one out.

    Unfortunately I'm letting my blog rest for the month of November (NaNo and all) but I'll still be making the rounds on others :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Livia. This blogfest sounds exciting although I haven't signed up yet but I am starting to spread the love already by awarding you the Reader Appreciation Award. The deets are over on my blog if you want to collect it sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I heard about Cloud Atlas yesterday - something about the actors playing multiple roles. Maybe I'll just read the book.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'll be there. And Cloud Atlas looks so good. Wish I could see it in the theater.

    ReplyDelete
  10. i have missed some bloggers--and some great ones who have omitted their blog entirely--thanks so much for stopping by yesterday :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. If that wasn't in the middle of NaNo, I would totally join in :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'll be doing this blogfest too! It's a very neat idea.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cloud Atlas does sound like an interesting movie with a great cast! I also like the theme of the blogfest. Julie

    ReplyDelete