Thursday, October 4, 2012

I'm on Goodreads


My first IWSG post went well yesterday. You all gave me inspirational comments and I thank you. I feel very welcome to this writing community in the blogosphere. I love hanging out with you guys because you're so wonderful to be with. You've extended your hand of friendship to me and man, it feels good. I know we may never meet in person but we've created a friendship and that matters to me.
 
I'm on Goodreads now! I made myself an account today and it's so fun! If you want to friend me on Goodreads, please leave a comment and I'll invite you. I'm new to this shabang so it will take some time for me to get used to it

10 comments:

  1. Heads up. I'm giving you a shout out and tagging you with a Liebster award on the 10th. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me me! I love Goodread friends-- love to know what others are reading. :)I go by my first and last name (the big long one on my blog).

    Oh and very cool about the Liebster! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to be friends on Goodreads! (CMKeller)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for friending me! I havne't been on long so it's still new to me too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw that you were a friend of Lisa Regan's on Goodreads, so I added you. :) Now I'm following your blog. Goodreads wins already!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to see you on Goodreads! It's a fun site. Thanks for friending me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I recently joined Goodreads, and would like to learn more about it. Maybe you could give me a crash course! Julie

    ReplyDelete