Wednesday, October 17, 2012

DINYB Blogfest

 
Alex Cavanaugh and Ciara Knight are hosting this wonderful blogfest! This is a fun party!
 
I noticed Screwing Up Time by C.M. Keller online.
 
 
Book  Synopsis
Mark Montgomery is a slacker content with his life. He's a senior at New Haven Prep, has a great friend, and after graduation he'll get a brand new sports car from his parents, assuming he stays out of trouble. Then, she comes into his life--Miranda with her I-just-escaped-from-a-Renaissance-Fair clothing. Only, she hasn't. She has come from Bodiam Castle in the Middle Ages and demands a secret ingredient and a book of recipes for traveling through the treacherous colors of time. Although Mark has never even heard of either before, he must find them, or Miranda will die. To save her, Mark must break into a psych hospital to visit his grandfather who once tried to kill him, pass through the colors of time, take on a medieval alchemist, prevent Miranda's marriage to a two-timing baron, and keep it all hidden from his parents. The sports car is definitely in trouble.

You can check out Connie's blog here.
 
Thank you Alex and Ciara for hosting a great blogfest! You guys rock the blogosphere!

Nancy S. Thompson's The Mistaken will hit the bookshelves tomorrow! I'm so excited for Nancy!

24 comments:

  1. You know what happens if you mess with time...
    Thanks for participating in our blogfest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool, so many super book being recommended today. This one sounds really interesting, need to add this to my tbr list too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo, have not seen that one before. Interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much!! I pulled up your blog this morning and saw my book. (Just the kick in the pants I needed to finish proofing the sequel :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have got to read this book - it looks really good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds great. I love seeing some good YA for boys.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Best book title yet! :-D And WOOT! for boy books. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like my kind of book! Love the title!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahh, I can't believe the amount of awesome books being promoted today! This one sounds excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am overwhelmed with the number of great finds. I never thought there would be so many. I expected 50 of the same book. That's what makes this awesome. Thanks for participating!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my! I LOVE time travel stories!! Thanks for the heads up on this one, Livia. And for all the love and support, too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hadn't heard of this book yet, but I love time travel books, so I've got to check this one out. thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. A time traveler from the past. Definitely sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well, I love time travel so this one is going on my must read list!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I saw this book on another blogger's post today! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Not only does the cover look amazing, but the book sounds really really interesting.
    And The Mistaken will be such a thrilling read!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Livia .. you're the 2nd posting about this - and I've definitely earmarked it TBR ... sounds so interesting and it's based near where I live ... thanks for highlighting Connie's book ... cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lloks like a book my kids would grab...for the title alone! I'll have to keep it in mind when we're needing a new bedtime read.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Time travel + adventure... it sounds like a fun read!

    ReplyDelete