Tuesday, September 18, 2012

The Daisy Award

 
The wonderful Tara Tyler gave me the adorable Daisy Award. It flattered me when I read her blog and there I was! Thank you Tara!
 
I’m supposed to list seven weird things about myself. I’m not weird but maybe I am.
1. I don’t write novels. I write film reviews and news.
2. I love female kittens. Kittens are so cute and adorable.
3. I dislike rap music. It drives me nuts.
4. I visit and comment on blogs almost every day despite I think it’s very time-consuming. I make my rounds most of the time.
5. I save my movie ticket stubs.
6. My favorite movie is Titanic. I could always watch this film on television and home video.
7. I love Pixar films. Pixar films are the best. I’ve enjoyed their latest film Brave.
 
I’m giving the Crazy Daisy to…

9 comments:

  1. I think it's cool that you save movie ticket stubs. I always throw mine away, but it makes me a little sad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for thinking of me!

    I LOVE pixar. I think we own all their films, at least the ones that are available. Like Connie I think it's cool you save movie ticket stubs. I used to save all my play tickets.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!
    Wow, if I saved all of my movie stubs, the bag would weigh fifty pounds.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Titanic and Pixar films too! How can you not?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey,

    You had me at "I’m not weird but maybe I am."

    Congrats on your first award - it ain't going to be your last :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love kittens! And I save movie stubs too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Why only female kittens?
    (I get it if they're grown cats.)

    I dislike rap music, too.

    My kids have this DVD called Pixar Shorts. It has several cute, short films - one of which makes me howl with laughter every time I watch it. It's titled 'For The Birds' and it's about these birds that all line up on a wire. A huge, dorky bird comes and sits in the middle. The wire gets pressed way down in the center, and the other birds peck him to make him get off. Then they realize what they've done. The wire flies up and when it comes back down, the little birds have all lost their feathers. The film is, for all practical purposes, silent, but the expressions on the birds' faces are better than any dialogue. It's hilarious. :D

    And I just noticed my blog button over there>>>
    How cool is that! THANK YOU! You made my whole week!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. pixar!! and movie stubs are appropriate for you!

    didnt realize it was your first award! now i'm extra glad i gave it to you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the award! I'm happy to hear that I'm not the only one who saves movie ticket stubs, although I have no idea why. :)

    ReplyDelete