Sunday, September 30, 2012

My Profile Picture

 
I didn't have a profile picture before. I now have a profile picture after six months of blogging.
 
I didn't have a profile picture before because I was still figuring out where I belong in the blogosphere. I belong to the wonderful writing community and thank you for opening your doors to me.
 
You can identify me with the picture above when I comment on your blog! It will never be a picture of myself. The internet is too dangerous to take risks.
 
I wish you the best blogging experience EVER. Thank you Mark for mentioning blogging etiquette to me again.
 
See you on Wednesday, October 3 for Insecure Writer's Support Group!

7 comments:

  1. That's cool. Hey, I don't use my own photo either. After three years, think the satellites are permanent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty photo. Some prefer photos some prefer images either is cool with me. Thanks for stopping by my blog today. I'm following you now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like profile pictures of all kinds, easier to relate to than the blogger default. Love the daisy. (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute =)
    the internet was built for good, but there are always those who twist things and use them for ill...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Understandable, Livia. I adore the picture you chose to represent yourself. It says a lot about your personality!

    ReplyDelete