Monday, September 17, 2012

Genre Favorites Blogfest

 
Alex Cavanaugh is hosting this awesome blogfest. Let’s begin…

Favorite Movie Genre: Romance
I enjoy romance films. Romance films make me smile and feel good. I love walking out of the theatre thinking to myself, I want to see it again. This genre makes me do it every time.
 
Favorite Book Genre: Romance
I love romance novels. I’m a sucker for Nicholas Sparks’ novels. I still have to read Safe Haven and The Best of Me yet.
 
Favorite Music Genre: Pop
I’ve been into Adele, One Direction, Colbie Caillat, Joss Stone and et cetera. This era’s music is filled with deep meaning. There’s a message in every song I listen to. The messages may be hard to find and it’s exquisitely done by each individual artist.
 
A guilty pleasure genre from any of the three categories: Action films
I don’t see many action films so it’s definitely a guilty pleasure. When I’m able to see action films, I take advantage of it. I enjoy the adrenaline-rushing suspense and action sequences. I recently had seen The Bourne Legacy in theatres but it was a disappointment for me.
 
This is a bloghop! You can see the full list of participants HERE. Thank you Alex for hosting this blogfest. I had fun joining in the excitement!

26 comments:

  1. Great choices. Adele has THE most amazing voice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice list... romance/action is that possible?

    Jeremy [Retro-Zombie]
    Howlin' Wolf Records: On-Line Magazine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love romance, though I prefer it in my movies over books. Thrillers are my choice in both movies and books, but romantic comedies, especially British, are my guilty pleasure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have to have comedy with my romance, no crying! and yeah for your action guilty pleasure =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your favorite genre of movies was my guilty pleasure!
    Thanks for participating in my blogfest.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a double romance fan, too. :) I'm also a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like romance, too. Sorry to hear The Bourne Legacy was a disappointment. I wanted to see that one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm not a "pure" romance fan. But I love romance blends. i.e. action/romance, mystery/romance, rom-com, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Action is awesome. I love the intensity of a lot of scenes.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yea for romance! Like a little humor, it makes anything better.

    Thanks for visiting my blog. :)
    Participant #125

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice! Nicolas Spark's books make me depressed! LOL. Love that action is your guilty pleasure.

    (And new follower here... glad to be connected!) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm a sucker for romance movies myself. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm with you on the romance, nothing like a great love story!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I share your taste in music and movies. And a movie without some romance is kind of boring. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yes, we do share a few things in common Adele for one and I too love action n' romance ;D

    Nice to meet you~

    ReplyDelete
  16. I do love romance in films. I have read a few romance books, but don't enjoy them nearly as much as the movies.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your guilty pleasure is my preferred movie genre lol! sorry you were disappointed in The Bourne Legacy though, maybe Heritage will be better. (:

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yay for romance and pop! Great choices.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Action movies aren't bad and romance is always good! Thanks for paying my blog a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I've not read any of his books, but I've done book signings at the store Sparks used to always visit first for the launch of his books - the Waldenbooks in New Bern, NC. Sadly it's no longer there.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh yes! Romance books and films make you feel all squishy inside. I totally agree

    ReplyDelete
  22. I've never seen a Bourne film...

    Adele has got such a great voice.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love romance too! So many great stories :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. I'm not a big romance fan, but I have been meaning to check out Nicholas Sparks' books. :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love a good romantic read and a great romantic movie!
    I am a new follower, and hope to visit often. I read your post on guest posters and wanted to let you know I hope your family matters get better soon:)
    Talynn

    ReplyDelete
  26. I'm still getting around to these posts, and must admit... I'm still enjoying them. Such a fun BlogFest. Really enjoyed your answers. A little romance can go a long way. ;-)

    ReplyDelete