Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Blog of the Month: Gabrielle Meyer

Gabrielle Meyer

The second blog of the month goes to Gabrielle Meyer. I enjoy reading Gabrielle's blog because it has charisma. Gabrielle takes the time to know you through her blog and your blog. Gabrielle puts the possibility of friendship in the arena when you first visit her blog. She makes you feel welcome and at home.
 
I've been visiting Gabrielle's blog for a month now. I'm starting to know Gabrielle better and vice versa. Thank you Gabrielle for welcoming me to your blog and following my blog.

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Thank you, Livia. This is quite an honor! I've been enjoying getting to know you, too. My best advice is to keep getting out there and meeting new neighbors - you'll make lots of new friends and learn more than you ever imagined about life and the world around us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choice, Livia! I love Gabrielle's blog too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to Gabrielle!
    Thanks for signing up for my blogfest.

    ReplyDelete